Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linkbucks advertising

Administrator

I'm looking into your issue now. Please check your email.

I am having the same problems as tomatesuicida. My first advertising campaign worked really well! my 2nd one appears to be stuck.

Default <<<<<<

How long can it possibly take for it to be approved?

Default I have Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by tomatesuicida View Post
    Good evening,

I have a similar problem.

I am currently using your advertising services. I have some campaigns that have been approved and are currently "running", but pageviews were not delivered during the whole day.

Could you please verify if there's any problem with my campaigns?

Thank you,

Best Regards,
    I am facing same problem as you said.
    Please anyone help me

Administrator

Since the system is new, we're working out a kink or two but it's nothing serious and your campaigns will run to completion with a matter of time.
    Also bear in mind that if you've chosen to advertise to countries which don't provide much traffic, this could be the reason for the holdup.

Contact support with any further concerns.

Once the advertising system is in full swing, it shouldn't take any longer than 24 hrs for your campaign to be approved.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman