Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks advertising

Default Linkbucks advertising

Hi,

Since yesterday evening my advertising campain is accepted (Running)...
    But my deliveries are stil '0'.

How long does it take to deliver 1000 ads?

Regards

Administrator

What countries did you choose? What days of the week?

Provide as much info as you can.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Administrator

We're looking into it now.

Administrator

Your campaign was removed due to violating our rules. It was breaking out of frames.

Oh, I will delete the pop-up code .
    But it was set to false for auto popups...

I will try another website

Default Linbucks Advertising does work

The Linkbucks Advertising is amazing. I register for 1,000 CPM this past Sunday morning but it took a while for them to review my order (got approved yesterday) and as soon as it got approved, i got 1,005 CPM in a instant.

Not only that, it keeps people coming to your site after you order any amount of CPM. My usual visitors is over 3,500 and yesterday it was 5,800 (with the 1,000 CPM boost) now i got 7,297 views today. Linkbucks keep up the good work

Good evening,

I have a similar problem.

I am currently using your advertising services. I have some campaigns that have been approved and are currently "running", but pageviews were not delivered during the whole day.

Could you please verify if there's any problem with my campaigns?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

I paused and resumed the campaigns and I think they are working correctly.

Thank you anyway

Best Regards
    Last edited by tomatesuicida; 05-14-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Grownup View Post
    The Linkbucks Advertising is amazing. I register for 1,000 CPM this past Sunday morning but it took a while for them to review my order (got approved yesterday) and as soon as it got approved, i got 1,005 CPM in a instant.

Not only that, it keeps people coming to your site after you order any amount of CPM. My usual visitors is over 3,500 and yesterday it was 5,800 (with the 1,000 CPM boost) now i got 7,297 views today. Linkbucks keep up the good work
    Thanks for the positive feedback! Glad you're finding it helpful.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

I believe my campaigns keep stopping to deliver pageviews.

Could you please verify if there is any problem? Is it because you have not enough traffic from some countries?

Thank you for your time