Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other ways to make money

Question Other ways to make money

What other methods do you use to make money online? I also sell blog backlinks and I started with bee4.biz which is similar to linkbucks or sharecash but they pay up to $3 per visitor. Has anyone ever done any Clickbank stuff?

Looks like clickbank isn't counting any of my clicks.

use youtube to make money nad for promoting use sites in my sign
    Want To Make More Money From The Internet {Best Ptc Sites With Proof}:Click Here

I place ads on my site.

PTC website are a simple way to make money, you just click websites people have advertised. The link in my signature is a PTC if your interested.
    Make money by clicking links ----> http://www.clixsense.com/?3373587 <-----

Clickbank is cool, not one of my favorites, but it can be profitable.

I have joined ClickBank, but never tried it. I have heard very bad experiences from my friends, but if you know how to design sites well, then you will probably end up making money cuz all you gotta do is lure people to buy the product.

My main income online is from Google Adsense. It took me 10 months to reach the mid payout which is $100. After that it took me only 1 month to reach over $100. Its a great program but if you don't put effort into your website or blog and also working on promoting you won't earn anything.
    BuxGrow - Earn $0.05-$0.09 per click JOIN NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    My main income online is from Google Adsense. It took me 10 months to reach the mid payout which is $100. After that it took me only 1 month to reach over $100. Its a great program but if you don't put effort into your website or blog and also working on promoting you won't earn anything.
    You just need a lot of traffic. That's all.