Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help With Forum Posting Software

Respected Member

Xrumer will do the job and macs sucks. Can't do anything on them unfortunately.
    ________
    CB900F
    Last edited by royjohn; 01-27-2011 at 05:07 AM.

macs sux? that's like calling xrumer sux .. lol
    Was good being here, but time to move on I guess!

Respected Member

macs do suck dude and macs and xrumer should not be mentioned in the same setence noob!

I make wonders with it! Xrumer is MEAN!!
    ________
    KR350
    Last edited by royjohn; 01-27-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Dude you can trust the torrent links for xRummer, most are full of viruses.

I think you have to buy the full $520 version if you want to use it.
    Get Loads Of Money - Click Here

I' ve decided all my problems with autoposting using firefox add-on called FireForm. I use it for posting on forums and filling registration forms on PTC sites.
    Okay, this is not autoposting, this is semi-autoposting, but it let me post on 100 forums in 5 minutes (after they downloaded in Firefox tabs). Now my fingers move very fast. When I started it took longer time.
    It is rather difficult to learn this addon, but it worth it. It even choose automatically your file hosting (RS, MU, FF...), choose e-mail notifications and everything you want with one click for all these deals.
    You can download it here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3193

Contact me sensor77710[at]g m a i l . c o m and if you ready to work under me on any filehosting or any one of the best PTC or LinkBucks i will help you with this addon.
    Last edited by Albus; 02-16-2009 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by royjohn View Post
    macs do suck dude and macs and xrumer should not be mentioned in the same setence noob!

I make wonders with it! Xrumer is MEAN!!
    Calm down man...
    I use a PC and I wouldn't trade it for a Mac ever, but saying Mac sucks just proves you are a moron. Mac's are definitely good, but in my opinion PC's are a lot better.
    Unfortunately Mac vs. PC is a war that will never end and unfortunately the war is being led by people who either haven't tried both, or are just too stupid to realize that they can both be good.

Quote Originally Posted by theproject View Post
    Can you provide a specific average you earn every day from using Xrumer?
    Onto the problem at hand.. I have not tried Xrumer, but it seems like an awesome program. I have heard that you can easily earn back your $520 within a week. However, Xrumer has a learning curve and it's not as easy as to start the app, press post and grab some food while it posts. You have to learn how to use the program and you have to use it wisely.
    Because people use Xrumer differently people get different results. Another important factor to take into consideration is that when using Xrumer, your earnings will be different depending on is you earn by uploading, linkbucks, adsense or whatever.

Also, I wanted to just tell you something. You said you would never pay $520 for a program you could download for free. A LOT of the torrents that supposedly contain Xrumer only contain viruses, and those that don't contain Xrumer, but it isn't cracked properly.
    Trust me, I have searched like hell for this program, but it is extremely hard to crack, and since version 3 or something, it hasn't been cracked successfully. The creators of Xrumer actually enjoy watching people try to crack it because when they fail, they get good PR and more people buy the app instead.
    Good luck in finding a free version that works. I wouldn't waste my time.
    Been there, done that... no luck

Quote Originally Posted by theproject View Post
    Can you provide a specific average you earn every day from using Xrumer?
    Depends on your performance score and your content.
    Some people make 10 dollars
    Some people make 50.

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by twister06 View Post
    Calm down man...
    I use a PC and I wouldn't trade it for a Mac ever, but saying Mac sucks just proves you are a moron. Mac's are definitely good, but in my opinion PC's are a lot better.
    Unfortunately Mac vs. PC is a war that will never end and unfortunately the war is being led by people who either haven't tried both, or are just too stupid to realize that they can both be good.

Onto the problem at hand.. I have not tried Xrumer, but it seems like an awesome program. I have heard that you can easily earn back your $520 within a week. However, Xrumer has a learning curve and it's not as easy as to start the app, press post and grab some food while it posts. You have to learn how to use the program and you have to use it wisely.
    Because people use Xrumer differently people get different results. Another important factor to take into consideration is that when using Xrumer, your earnings will be different depending on is you earn by uploading, linkbucks, adsense or whatever.

Also, I wanted to just tell you something. You said you would never pay $520 for a program you could download for free. A LOT of the torrents that supposedly contain Xrumer only contain viruses, and those that don't contain Xrumer, but it isn't cracked properly.
    Trust me, I have searched like hell for this program, but it is extremely hard to crack, and since version 3 or something, it hasn't been cracked successfully. The creators of Xrumer actually enjoy watching people try to crack it because when they fail, they get good PR and more people buy the app instead.
    Good luck in finding a free version that works. I wouldn't waste my time.
    Been there, done that... no luck
    mac do suck dude! you said it yourself lame...!
    ________
    hotels in mexico city
    Last edited by royjohn; 01-27-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Respected Member

The point is macs suck and you can't do anything with it.

I REST my case people!
    ________
    Suzuki TM400
    Last edited by royjohn; 01-27-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Respected Member

You can't insult a guy and ask him to show you things dude, that dont fly moron.
    ________
    Honda NSF100
    Last edited by royjohn; 01-27-2011 at 05:12 AM.