Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking Frames - What it Means

Sorry to bring back a old topic. Is there anyway of fixing a site so linkbucks displays properly without breaking the frame? Is there any code which could be inserted into a site?

Administrator

It's either a code issue or it could be related to server settings. I really couldn't tell you where to start. It may depend on how the site is set up. Surely someone can offer you advice though because many people have resolved the issue.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

I haven't came across this problem "yet" and hopefully never will.

Question: does this have anything to do with the tags: <iframe></iframe>

Because I'm pretty sure iframes are not allowed but this post about "Breaking Frames" made me wonder.

Thanks.