Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payment options?

Default Payment options?

I'm considering to switch a dozen or so of my blogs over to Linkbucks for a test to see how well it will perform before eventually switching all of them.

An important question is if you plan to offer payments in Bitcoin? I'm using it for about a year now with very positive experiences.

Isn't there any official around who can answer this?

been asked before and admins are not considering this at the moment they will be adding LR sometime soon That's what they have announced

I've checked the older threads and it looks like people are kinda afraid of it because they believe it's illegal.

But Wordpress is accepting Bitcoins, and Bitcoin-Central has partnered with a french bank.

That's why I'm asking for an update on the current status from one of the admins.

Isn't there any official around in these forums? It's been almost three weeks now without any official response.
    Is this normal here?

first yes second i have have you what they said and will say they will not consider bitcoins for it's not popular and there is zero reason to add for just 2 3 guys they said in the blog that they consider adding LR due to payza being not so good these days they will not answer a question that's already answered before and tes support is very slow and busy here if you nee direct answer use the contact us forum

Quote Originally Posted by momo55 View Post
    first yes second i have have you what they said and will say they will not consider bitcoins for it's not popular and there is zero reason to add for just 2 3 guys they said in the blog that they consider adding LR due to payza being not so good these days they will not answer a question that's already answered before and tes support is very slow and busy here if you nee direct answer use the contact us forum
    Not popular? Wordpress would not use it if it wasn't popular. So wouldn't Archive.org, FSF or Wikileaks.
    No reply from an official in 3 weeks on the official forums doesn't make a good impression to be honest.
    I thought about switching from my current adserver to Linkbucks on my blogfarms, but my impression is that Linkbucks isn't very professional.
    My farms generate my primary income so I won't take this risk. Maybe later, when Linkbucks has matured enough and is more open to other forms of payment.

Don't you have a Paypal account?

Quote Originally Posted by ca3orca View Post
    Don't you have a Paypal account?
    Had. Until they suddenly froze my account and demanded some proof. I offered them a notarised business registration which they rejected and instead suggested that I send my phone or gas bill.
    It took me almost two months to get this sorted out and get access to my money again. At this point I instantly withdrew all funds there and closed the account. Paypal is such a joke.

Bumping this.

I want to know when Bitcoin support will come. Don't come up with excuses like "nobody uses it" because even Paypal now works on implementing it. I've asked for it long ago and was ridiculed for it; now it has evolved into a widely accepted payment medium.

Considering that Linkbucks keeps on having issues with payment providers (they come and go, new ones are promised but never arrive), it would be a good idea. Nobody can stop you from using it and it is dead easy to use. There is nobody who can block you from sending or receiving.