Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4chan: Toilet of the Internet; where i go to Poop

Quote Originally Posted by twister06 View Post
    when starting a new thread you have to post a picture. That's why it asks for a file.. No way to link it with LB since the picture has to be on you computer and uploaded to their site and not hosted on a remote website.
    I know there are a couple of guys using blackhat methods there who probably earn tons of money because they make their threads into games that get extremely popular.
    I already figured out a nice lil trick ( not really a trick) and got like 100 downloads from uploading. I did however get a 1 day ban soon after for directly posting the uploading link. The postive thing is now i know what i can and cant post

Quote Originally Posted by M8Ryvpjkj View Post
    great, are you a regular?

I've been trying to map out when the best times are.

I guess there's no real peak time for the 40 year old guys that lurk there.
    Nope first timer and my stats are crazy

Quote Originally Posted by nrok420 View Post
    I already figured out a nice lil trick ( not really a trick) and got like 100 downloads from uploading. I did however get a 1 day ban soon after for directly posting the uploading link. The postive thing is now i know what i can and cant post
    Can you share how to do it?
    Get Loads Of Money - Click Here

Sure, what i do is make a regular post like Holy smokes who is this slut ?

Upload a picture that you already share and in the text put something like Anyone got more of this girl or know her name ?

And then link to your pic . Make sure its nots a direct link to your linkbucks/uploading ect.

I link to my galleries on http://share-bb.com

Ohh That is really clever. How can you make money with Uploading.com with this method?

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hman14325 View Post
    Ohh That is really clever. How can you make money with Uploading.com with this method?
    post in the rapidshare section.

Quote Originally Posted by mikekh10a View Post
    post in the rapidshare section.
    i didn't think the rapidshare section would take any of the sites that pay per download.

Which ones work?

Well i post like i stated and have my uploading file int he link i sent like this
    http://www.share-bb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3

Its not pron just a hottie wich will catch lots o views

Look at the views on that link, not bad eh ?

How many clicks do you get there a day if you post once?

Also, how do you make money with this site? It asks you to upload a file but how can you link that with LB?

Thanks
    They don't keep old posts around. If your thread doesn't get any posts and goes beyond page 15 it's deleted forever.

nrok's method is good, get people interested in the single pic you provide, and then link to somewhere else that has your links. The beauty is that you can play dumb "Who is this?" and then come to your own rescue, since no one knows that you're the person who asked the question.

Hman: there's a way around the ban's, even though 1 day isn't that bad.
    Most proxies are blocked, unless you can make your own.

Last night i missed out on making some cash, the entire forum was locked down for some reason. (CP?)

Seems like the only upload site that works with their "Rapidshare" page is easy-share. Unless those others also pay and i don't know about it. I know megaupload will pay out, but it's a ridiculous amount of downloads you have to reach before they pay out, and you have to already have a premium membership.
    Any news about which ones work would be great
    Last edited by M8Ryvpjkj; 02-18-2009 at 12:05 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nrok420 View Post
    Well i post like i stated and have my uploading file int he link i sent like this
    http://www.share-bb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3

Its not pron just a hottie wich will catch lots o views

Look at the views on that link, not bad eh ?
    Thank you soo much dude. That is a really clever idea and you even got some people register at share BB. Btw, do you own ShareBB or your friend owns ShareBB? It's not really gettting much traffic atm. What section of 4chan do you post in. I know in 18+ section but under what sub section?

How much do you make with Uploading with only this method?

How much do you make with LB using this method?
    Last edited by Hman14325; 02-18-2009 at 10:08 AM.