Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: 4chan: Toilet of the Internet; where i go to Poop

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman14325 View Post
    I'm not making too much with this site.
    Does it let you directly to link with Uploading.com?
    see

    I already figured out a nice lil trick ( not really a trick) and got like 100 downloads from uploading. I did however get a 1 day ban soon after for directly posting the uploading link. The postive thing is now i know what i can and cant post
    And i'm using it as a secondary site.

    Not sure how much nrok has gotten off it, sounded like he was doing alright.

    you would probably need to post a link to a site that has the uploading link on it

    uploadbox works for posting, don't get it banned

  2. #32

    Default

    Ohh so you can link to UploadBox but not Uploading?

    Thats strange...
    Get Loads Of Money - Click Here

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman14325 View Post
    Ohh so you can link to UploadBox but not Uploading?

    Thats strange...
    i hadn't tried uploading
    they just haven't added uploadbox to the filter-list yet.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M8Ryvpjkj View Post
    i hadn't tried uploading
    they just haven't added uploadbox to the filter-list yet.
    nvm lol

    Good luck!
    Last edited by nrok420; 02-20-2009 at 12:53 PM.

  5. #35
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    If linkbucks and other referral links are banned on there don't post.
    You are only giving linkbucks a worse name and are making it harder for other people who are earning with this program.

    Also the site you're openly talking about spamming have organized to destroy and DDOS sites that have spammed them previously, with massive success.
    Linkbucks isn't any different.
    If you keep pestering them with unwanted links, linkbucks is going to be down and EVERYONES links are going to stop working while its down.



    I request that a moderator delete this thread.

  6. #36

    Default

    yeah i would not post linkbucks links directly, these guys are hardcore.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dipdede View Post
    If linkbucks and other referral links are banned on there don't post.
    You are only giving linkbucks a worse name and are making it harder for other people who are earning with this program.

    Also the site you're openly talking about spamming have organized to destroy and DDOS sites that have spammed them previously, with massive success.
    Linkbucks isn't any different.
    If you keep pestering them with unwanted links, linkbucks is going to be down and EVERYONES links are going to stop working while its down.



    I request that a moderator delete this thread.
    The last few DDOS raids have failed hardcore
    Anonymous isn't as organized as they used to be.

    They couldn't even bring down an emo-chan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •