Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Big Secret Of LinkBucks Ready To Deal For 30$!

Quote Originally Posted by yugkapoor View Post
    what do u want in review ??
    It's a secret
    Um because i could be like hey guys I just took a shit and i would like to sell to Everyone for $30. Now this is secret magical turd so be qwik!

Quote Originally Posted by nrok420 View Post
    Um because i could be like hey guys I just took a shit and i would like to sell to Everyone for $30. Now this is secret magical turd so be qwik!
    Helloooo dude! There is a money back grantee !! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hman14325 View Post
    Can you show us proof of your earnings with this method?
    http://forums.linkbucks.com/showpost...38&postcount=3

You should give a review copy to someone. I recommend one of the mods or trusted members.
    Get Loads Of Money - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Hman14325 View Post
    You should give a review copy to someone. I recommend one of the mods or trusted members.
    thats what i am saying

yugkapoor.. henpt to dede review ke liye... woh ek trusted member hai is forum ka

[give a copy of the book to hentpt for review since he's one of the trusted members of this forum]
    Was good being here, but time to move on I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrash View Post
    yugkapoor.. henpt to dede review ke liye... woh ek trusted member hai is forum ka

[give a copy of the book to hentpt for review since he's one of the trusted members of this forum]
    Trust to tu mere par bhi kar sakta hai (U can trust even me) ! I 'm selling It at $2.5!

I am also from India..Nice to see my brothers/sisters are making good money through internet
    Click here to get a free, cool and sexy animated avatar of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by yugkapoor View Post
    Trust to tu mere par bhi kar sakta hai (U can trust even me) ! I 'm selling It at $2.5!
    par.. log hentpt ko accha member maante hai.. dats why.. agar woh dekh lega it'll be good for all of us.. since he'll give us a positive review... baaki tere upar hai.. ur wish... mai tere se nahi mangoonga kyon ki mujhe pata hai ki mai accha review nahi de sakoonga..

===========
    hentpt is a good trusted member, you can give to him if u want.. it'll do good to all of us if he gets a copy and he posts.. rest is upto u... do whatever u want! ..

On a more serious note, you need to give it to some trusted member here for review. You are new here and people will NOT accept your book. Heck, they won't even give you 1 cent for that. Rest is upto you.
    Last edited by roadrash; 02-19-2009 at 10:46 AM.
    Was good being here, but time to move on I guess!