Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: My experience - Feel free to share yours

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34

    Thumbs up My experience - Feel free to share yours

    Thought I'd share my experience with Linkbucks so far.

    I've been testing with linkbucks advertising, and i must say, I am pretty surprised at how well of a response I am getting on certain landing pages, I've tried other advertising programs similar to linkbucks, and they all fell short, but linkbucks has been the only one that actually converted for me, more than once.

    Actually on my first try I was able to get a few customers (paid for itself),
    It was also pretty handy on letting people know about my Adult gif Blog, I now have returning visitors due to the high number of traffic LB has provided me with.

    All in all, I'm very pleased with Linkbucks Advertising, its fast, its simple and it works.
    Last edited by dillfly2000; 01-28-2016 at 08:57 PM.
    Chaturbate Affiliate <-- Promote Pop-Up ads with Lb an watch profits soar!

  2. #2

    Default

    hope u will enjoy LB more

  3. #3
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback. This is what we want to hear! It's been very exciting to have helped design and maintain this system. It's getting more popular by the day and campaign reviews are getting hard to keep up with!
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

  4. #4
    Respected Member marjt711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    626

    Default

    I just ordered a 12k intermission pages, I am shown A running message but have not yet been delivered any visitors. I hope it gets running fast! I will share my experience in one or two days.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    I just ordered a 12k intermission pages, I am shown A running message but have not yet been delivered any visitors. I hope it gets running fast! I will share my experience in one or two days.
    Hello martij711, nice to see that you are still here like me

    Cheerz!

  6. #6
    Respected Member marjt711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    626

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by olema View Post
    Hello martij711, nice to see that you are still here like me

    Cheerz!

    Of course brotha! I am still here... I am also happy to see you around. We are the old school LB crew hehehe

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    I just ordered a 12k intermission pages, I am shown A running message but have not yet been delivered any visitors. I hope it gets running fast! I will share my experience in one or two days.
    Has it started running yet?
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

  8. #8
    Respected Member marjt711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Has it started running yet?
    Yes Sr. And so Far so Great!
    I have gotten like 1,000 visitors so far, it is because I set-up my blog to have a $1 daily spent. Many visitors have stayed at my website! www.laschicasbonitas.com - http://extremetracking.com/open?login=marjt711

    This is great thus far. You have success when your content on your website is good. This is my case.

  9. #9

    Default I am really disappointed with Linkbucks as advertiser.

    I just started with Linkbucks to advertise with. But found really helpless.

    I had submitted website with my targeted country then it was all going well for 1st day and i got 29000 impressions but then i changed my website page from Homepage to second page to advertise. But i got declined. so i again submitted my home page back but still they declined. I really dont know where the things going wroung? Even i mailed them but not getting any answer back and my all money is still in my account but i am not able to use them or get back to my paypal. This is really painful service.

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhmpics View Post
    I just started with Linkbucks to advertise with. But found really helpless.

    I had submitted website with my targeted country then it was all going well for 1st day and i got 29000 impressions but then i changed my website page from Homepage to second page to advertise. But i got declined. so i again submitted my home page back but still they declined. I really dont know where the things going wroung? Even i mailed them but not getting any answer back and my all money is still in my account but i am not able to use them or get back to my paypal. This is really painful service.
    You failed to mention the denial message that they provided you. I know for a fact that they gave you a clear explanation as to why your submission was denied but you're hesitant to provide us this key detail? Hiding something perhaps and just venting your frustration because you know you're wrong? We want to make this experience for you as pleasant as possible to keep you coming back, but we have rules and standards. The most popular reason for having a campaign denied is if your site breaks iframes. See this thread for more info: http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=34711
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •