Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: My experience - Feel free to share yours

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    You failed to mention the denial message that they provided you. I know for a fact that they gave you a clear explanation as to why your submission was denied but you're hesitant to provide us this key detail? Hiding something perhaps and just venting your frustration because you know you're wrong? We want to make this experience for you as pleasant as possible to keep you coming back, but we have rules and standards. The most popular reason for having a campaign denied is if your site breaks iframes. See this thread for more info: http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=34711
    Thanx Suzuki for your response. This is first response i am getting from Linkbucks as human. Unless i just got mails auto reply. Even after declined or in running mode i havnt got any mails. Mails i got is just after registrations and for Payments i have sent. Nothing else.

    Ok coming to the point is my website does not have any script to break iframe. and i really dont need to hide anything. I have two google ads but i am not sure that cause the problem.

    For this you might check linkbucks system that they do accept google ads in webpage which been advertise??

    I just found one article which says google no longer accept frame ads. More

    As i dont think this is the real problem. As when i started with Ads that was main page. And i received 30k impressions even there were google ads on page of my website.

    So first you need to find where my mail gone which i probably should get after declined to find real cause.

  2. #12
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhmpics View Post
    Thanx Suzuki for your response. This is first response i am getting from Linkbucks as human. Unless i just got mails auto reply. Even after declined or in running mode i havnt got any mails. Mails i got is just after registrations and for Payments i have sent. Nothing else.

    Ok coming to the point is my website does not have any script to break iframe. and i really dont need to hide anything. I have two google ads but i am not sure that cause the problem.

    For this you might check linkbucks system that they do accept google ads in webpage which been advertise??

    I just found one article which says google no longer accept frame ads. More

    As i dont think this is the real problem. As when i started with Ads that was main page. And i received 30k impressions even there were google ads on page of my website.

    So first you need to find where my mail gone which i probably should get after declined to find real cause.
    All that, and you're still not able to provide the declined message? Everyone that is denied gets a clear reason why they were denied. Perhaps the e-mail went to your junk mail? It should also be found in your Linkbucks advertising account.

    It is likely that it is google which has blocked Linkbucks and other framed ads. This would make sense. If this is the case, you would have to contact google as this is beyond our control. All you have to do is look at your denied message and it will tell you what went wrong though.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

  3. #13
    Respected Member marjt711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    626

    Thumbs up My Status










    Check pictures in full screen here:
    http://las-chicas-bonitas.iimmgg.com...c70d0b9ac8482/

  4. #14
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    That's excellent news, marjt711
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

  5. #15
    Respected Member marjt711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    That's excellent news, marjt711
    Of course buddie! I am so depositing more funds to keep my website being pumped with more visitors! - I am happy this is available for the random users! Nice Move LB!


  6. #16
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    271

    Default

    bhmpics, I just checked and the website you are advertising is breaking out of iframes. Please check your spam box for any notifications from our system.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default I love LB!

    I've tried all of the sites - Linkbee, Adf.ly, you name it. And after ever single on of those failed, I came back to linkbucks. I should have learned that a few months ago, then I wouldn't be so far behind on everything.

  8. #18

    Default

    Thanx for reply CommanderBucks. Finally i got answer as well from LB from support as i had reported this. Saying Its iframe problem. I will work on that. Any ways thanx for help.

  9. #19
    Respected Member marjt711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    626

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Waple View Post
    I've tried all of the sites - Linkbee, Adf.ly, you name it. And after ever single on of those failed, I came back to linkbucks. I should have learned that a few months ago, then I wouldn't be so far behind on everything.
    Don't worry you will get better! just start posting and posting more and more because Linkbucks just got even better!. Have you read the news?

    Publisher Rates Increased 30-50%

    6/21/2011 11:38:40 AM
    CommanderBucks wrote:
    Along with the recent success of our new user-friendly advertising portal comes benefits for our users out there earning $$$ for their paid links. We're proud to announce that there will be a 30-50% increase in earning rates, meaning more money in your pocket for less clicks.
    As you are probably aware, we've paid out over a MILLION DOLLARS to users for their paid links and expect this number to grow faster than ever due to the increased earning rates.
    So, quit wasting time... Start creating and posting links for the masses. Drive some traffic home and get paid more bucks than ever before.
    Visit the forums to provide feedback and address any of your concerns.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default

    well linkbucks is delivering the views but as soon as the campaign is over, the views go down tremendously. can anybody give me some advice on how to keep the visitors on my site coming everyday. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •