Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience - Feel free to share yours

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Grownup View Post
    well linkbucks is delivering the views but as soon as the campaign is over, the views go down tremendously. can anybody give me some advice on how to keep the visitors on my site coming everyday. Thanks
    Promote a link on your site for people to make it their homepage. Run contests and things that require people to check in often. To name a couple.

There are many more obvious tips like keeping your site design fresh as well as your content. Above all you should look into SEO (search engine optimization).
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Promote a link on your site for people to make it their homepage. Run contests and things that require people to check in often. To name a couple.

There are many more obvious tips like keeping your site design fresh as well as your content. Above all you should look into SEO (search engine optimization).
    when it comes to having and adult site on blogger, seo does not have much of an effect unless there is a top notch seo adult website that give tips.

Administrator

when it comes to having and adult site on blogger, seo does not have much of an effect unless there is a top notch seo adult website that give tips.
    You're probably right about non-popular adult sites getting lost in all the zillions of adult sites out there, even with the help of SEO.

However, as your site grows, so does the need for some kind of SEO, even if that just means submitting your site to all the search networks and keeping your site neat and tidy with relevant keywords.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Thumbs up Lb Does Work!

well linkbucks is delivering the views but as soon as the campaign is over, the views go down tremendously. can anybody give me some advice on how to keep the visitors on my site coming everyday. Thanks
    It all depends on the content, I know the visitors count goes down once the campaign is over but let me tell you that in my case there were certain visitors that bookmarked my site and visited me again.

The Positive sides of creating a campaign in Lb:

-I doubled my number of visits right after the campaign was over.
    -My blog became PR1 and I am pretty sure If I created another campaign it will kick it up notch to become PR2.
    -I made money with my Juicy Account, and you can too sign up here! or you can sign up without my referral link here. http://www.juicyads.com

To support what I just said you can see the picture below.
    My conclusion is that LB is the best thing ever! It DOES work! I know I am a supermoderator here and you might think that I want to make LB look good but this is a PERSONAL experience and I have completely satisfied, at the end I am just a regular LB user and advertiser.

Check images below.

@Suzuki
    It would be a good idea to add a "BOOKMARK THIS SITE" button on the intermission ads, that way visitor can bookmark that site and view it at a later time.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by vvhins1 View Post
    I've been testing with linkbucks advertising, and i must say, I am pretty surprised at how well of a response I am getting on certain landing pages, I've tried other advertising programs similar to linkbucks, and they all fell short, but linkbucks has been the only one that actually converted for me, more than once.
    I am very glad to hear that! LB Rocks don't it?

marjt you have always been helpful to people on these forums but i found that Filesonic pays a lot more than linkbucks and more than juicy ads as well (well it depends on the popularity of your website). I will still use linkbucks though but filesonic pays more imo

Thumbs up

marjt you have always been helpful to people on these forums but i found that Filesonic pays a lot more than linkbucks and more than juicy ads as well (well it depends on the popularity of your website). I will still use linkbucks though but filesonic pays more imo
    Linkbucks is a Pay Per Click Network and
    Filesonic is a Pay Per Download or Pay Per Sales Network
    These both are different networks so don't compare them because they are totally different.

JuicyADS is a PPI or Pay Per Impression and you do well when you have a website that has tons of traffic and a lot of impressions every day.

Linkbucks is one of the best PPC networks out there, nobody will ever beat the instant payment system LB has and the advertisement feature is incredible as well.

Default I started today

Hi

I started today with 2 destinations, Worldwide and El Salvador to this link
    http://deportesv.com/tienda-deportiv...as-clubes-c-22

My interest is get new clients and get new purchases

I will let you know, people, how is running this.

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post

It all depends on the content, I know the visitors count goes down once the campaign is over but let me tell you that in my case there were certain visitors that bookmarked my site and visited me again.

The Positive sides of creating a campaign in Lb:

-I doubled my number of visits right after the campaign was over.
    -My blog became PR1 and I am pretty sure If I created another campaign it will kick it up notch to become PR2.
    -I made money with my Juicy Account, and you can too sign up here! or you can sign up without my referral link here. http://www.juicyads.com

To support what I just said you can see the picture below.
    My conclusion is that LB is the best thing ever! It DOES work! I know I am a supermoderator here and you might think that I want to make LB look good but this is a PERSONAL experience and I have completely satisfied, at the end I am just a regular LB user and advertiser.

Check images below.

@Suzuki
    It would be a good idea to add a "BOOKMARK THIS SITE" button on the intermission ads, that way visitor can bookmark that site and view it at a later time.
    Where did you get this stadistics??

Quote Originally Posted by clothesco View Post
    Where did you get this stadistics??
    These are straight from my Juicyads account.