Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My experience - Feel free to share yours

Quote Originally Posted by giveitagoogle View Post
    What do you advertise if you dont mind me asking? Do you promote adult niches?
    I promote Adult dating sites, mainly AFF, since I've had the most success with it (as explained on page 4).
    Last edited by dillfly2000; 09-17-2011 at 06:59 PM.
    Chaturbate Affiliate <-- Promote Pop-Up ads with Lb an watch profits soar!

I use aff already, But i place widgets on my sites.

I have not really thought about landing pages before. Anyway i have ordered 2k UK hits for one landing page and will purchase another 10k as soon as they are finished and im happy.

Thank you for the good advice.

I really want to try the PMO program, because even one paid sign up could get you up to $100.00, I know I'll try it eventually, but I want to test and see what landing pages convert best using the PCT program.

Right now I'm spinning my landing pages using the LPO (never knew aff had that).

Good Luck giveitagoogle

Update: After testing, I found that the Google maps AFF landing page converts best.
    Last edited by dillfly2000; 09-26-2011 at 12:39 PM.

dill about landing pages where you go and get your code for like the geotargeted linking code, how do you intergrate it into your site properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Grownup View Post
    dill about landing pages where you go and get your code for like the geotargeted linking code, how do you intergrate it into your site properly?

Do you want a landng page like this: http://geobanner.adultfriendfinder.c...d=g1165272-ppc ? (NSFW lol)

Or do you just want to integrate the map on your own website?

The maps will automatically geotarget according to the users IP address.

I found that the landing page above converts well with Canada and US in LB (still have to test with UK).

The maps are under the Tracking And Promotional Tools area, you can also customize the map landing page to your likings, or embed them as banners in your website using the Iframe code.

To get the Iframe banners, look under Graphic Banners, and choose Map Banners, from there, you can customize your map banners to any size and embed them on your website.

Keep sharing guys and girls, I'm sure a few of you have some real good techniques, maybe bring some motivation to the table.

In my experience its all about brainstorming, and testing an idea, whether it be a landing page, a specific promotion, or a website/blog.

Thought id update my success.

Things are still going strong, I'm getting a good amount of traffic on a daily basis, i make sure to throw some dough into LB advertising every time i get paid.

I'm basically living off recurring payments (still getting sign ups), I can proudly say I'm making more than I did at my dead end job. It's a good feeling lol.
    Last edited by dillfly2000; 10-26-2012 at 09:29 PM.

How do i get 10000 visits for 1$ i checked in advertising cost also its not equal to 1$, so please explain me how do i get 10k visits in 1$

Anyone else not getting confirmation emails when campaigns are approved or denied? I am still getting emails when they are completed but that is it....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by csman77 View Post
    Anyone else not getting confirmation emails when campaigns are approved or denied? I am still getting emails when they are completed but that is it....
    im in the same position, my campaign was denied, but no reason given ! thats lack of respect for members ... after all we pay, at least send us email and tell us why was denied !!!