Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My experience - Feel free to share yours

Default happy to apart of linkbucks.com

I am just glad to finally find a company that is about their word and I am glad that they have paypal. They have a lot of variety when it comes to advertising and blogs. I have to say that they are one of a kind. I am glad to be apart of their company

I put in a request for 2 for 1000 clicks each; its been over 12 hours and it is still pending approval.... other services I've used in the past were a lot faster.. kinda sorry I tried this one so far.

They finally approved me. So far about 300 hits per link.

The greater free of charge indicator ups you've got, the greater opportunity your own will get additional spending members, and also when you have enough people spending, also you can rely on persistent repayments of which mount up thirty day period right after thirty day period.

So I just got into the CrackRevenue Affiliate program. I'm going to test them on LB since I'm having great success with them on my other blog. Might have to create some sort of ad/squeeze page. pretty excited about this one.

I'll post the results when i can.
    Last edited by dillfly2000; 01-28-2016 at 10:14 PM.
    Chaturbate Affiliate <-- Promote Pop-Up ads with Lb an watch profits soar!

Still having great success with Linkbucks. Haven't been to the forums in a while, Glad to see people are still making money with LB. It's really the program that helped me fund my way to much greater things.
    Chaturbate Affiliate <-- Promote Pop-Up ads with Lb an watch profits soar!