Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xrumer

Respected Member

I like your style..

Quote Originally Posted by theproject View Post
    I myself don't have it. I know royjon likes it and makes BANK with it, yet yugkapoor (spelling. sorry) says he wasted $520 on it and it doesn't make him anything. I'd like to buy it down the road if I was making as much as royjon. So can anyone tell me how it works? I know there is much more to it than just entering a list of forums. Oh, and by the way, don't waste your time trying to find a torrent of it. You won't.
    can test the version i found
    no guarantees, i haven't touched it yet.

my user name @ hotmail.com

I don't know if it works yet, but I found a copy here:
    http://moneykingdom.page.tl/Forums-Posting-Software.htm

I downloaded it and scanned the files for viruses (nothing popped up) so I'll be installing it and trying to make it work. It's going to be hard, since I don't speak Russian and this one seems to be in that language.
    XRummer would be one of those programs that if it worked, I'd gladly pay for it. Unfortunately, I don't have access to $520.00 right now. But if this copy works and I can make some $$$ with it, I'll surely use that $$$ to get me the latest version.
    Every board I've found where they mention XRummer has always been the same type comments...
    The program is hard as hell to learn, and you need to learn before you can make any $$$ with it. But once you get the thing to work properly... it will be worth the money
    Last edited by xXSebaSXx; 02-19-2009 at 12:55 PM.

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by xXSebaSXx View Post

I downloaded it and scanned the files for viruses (nothing popped up) so I'll be installing it and trying to make it work. It's going to be hard, since I don't speak Russian and this one seems to be in that language.
    XRummer would be one of those programs that if it worked, I'd gladly pay for it. Unfortunately, I don't have access to $520.00 right now. But if this copy works and I can make some $$$ with it, I'll surely use that $$$ to get me the latest version.
    Every board I've found where they mention XRummer has always been the same type comments...
    that is marjy site and no way over my dead body does any of those work. he lie.

Marjt is the xRummer master. He has made tens of thousands with xRummer. It is a waste without hrefer but you can only make big $ if you know how to use it. You can find some tutorials at BlackHatForums as they talk about xRummer all the time.
    Get Loads Of Money - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by royjohn View Post
    that is marjy site and no way over my dead body does any of those work. he lie.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was skeptical myself, but it's the only copy I've found so far.

I guess, I'll have to continue my manual posting for now.

Respected Member

Thanks for the heads up. I was skeptical myself, but it's the only copy I've found so far.

I guess, I'll have to continue my manual posting for now.
    I am sorry to give the heads up. Just want to let you know I have great respect you! You are a post master and I see you alot.

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hman14325 View Post
    Marjt is the xRummer master. He has made tens of thousands with xRummer
    He might be an X master but he isn't a master at giving xrumer away

Quote Originally Posted by royjohn View Post
    He might be an X master but he isn't a master at giving xrumer away
    i did a quick virus scan, avast! didn't pick anything up. So possibly no virii, would be interested in what other scanners say.

That doesn't mean it works though.

The copy i have works, but to be honest, when i opened it with Wine in linux, there was an odd behavior. Not saying malicious yet, but odd. I'll have to run it on my windows system to see what's up, but I've got too many files going on right now to start a new system, regardless of how good it might be.

Dude, The xRummer itself doesn't work but I just found a MASSIVE list of forums. It is 2881 KB in size and there is loads in there. Dude this guy could of
    sold this for around $20 but instead he gives it away for free.
    Get Loads Of Money - Click Here