Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xrumer

Respected Member

here is a guy who talks down xrumer and now wants it rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Hman14325 View Post
    Dude, The xRummer itself doesn't work but I just found a MASSIVE list of forums. It is 2881 KB in size and there is loads in there. Dude this guy could of
    sold this for around $20 but instead he gives it away for free.
    I downloaded that list, but the .rar is password protected. I could not find the password anywhere so I deleted the file. If you have the password for that .rar, please post it here.

Thanks
    xXSebaSXx

There is not password. If you look in the weird lettering folder. Then unzip the rar. "forums". There you will find MASSIVE forums.
    Get Loads Of Money - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by royjohn View Post
    here is a guy who talks down xrumer and now wants it rofl
    Dude, I ain't talked down xRummer. Actually, maybe I did a little. But now that I see what it can do. I've just turned .

Still saving up some money until I can get it though.... But I think I can earn the $520 back if I can figure out the right tools I need.
    Get Loads Of Money - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Hman14325 View Post
    There is not password. If you look in the weird lettering folder. Then unzip the rar. "forums". There you will find MASSIVE forums.
    Got it... I thought you were talking about a list of forums that was available for download (separately) from that site where I found XRummer.

I am sorry to give the heads up. Just want to let you know I have great respect you! You are a post master and I see you alot.
    Hey royjohn... thanks for the good words... I don't really consider myself a post master... I do post to a number of boards and I do post regularly, but so far as to being a post master?... Not quite there yet.
    I would like to pick your brains a bit and maybe get some new ideas as to how to increase my earnings. Right now, I'm focusing 100% in adult stuff and would like to expand to new areas.
    xXSebaSXx
    Last edited by xXSebaSXx; 02-19-2009 at 06:44 PM.

I do not use Xrumer as i do not have $500 to spend but if i did i would grab it

There is a learning curve that takes time but if you use it correctly you should be able to make your $ back in days. How do i know this ? I have done my research. Royjohn probably does make a killing off of it aswell as marjt11 because they know what they are doing.

Here is a little hint for those of you tryn to download warez or cracked versions. It was made by HACKERS and if you try to mess with it you can believe you will be reformatting your computer.

Yours truely, Nrok420z

He might be an X master but he isn't a master at giving xrumer away
    Dude I wanna talk to you. can we chat? don't be shy. at least we can talk for our own good.

xrumer is something not required for the type of things you (and we) do. You dont need xrumer to make the cash. Instead of $500, you would be using the program to make the same thing as you could get done with a private program you as a coder (like in getafreelancer-com) for ~$100. Its easy to request a PHP tool or something to post in Vbulleting, phpbb2 and phpbb3. Xrumer is used by guys that do promotion of websites and requires alot of techniques to dont get you banned from google. Sure, I get some work registering in forums to make my posts, since the program i've bough doesnt has the captcha breaking abilities of xrumer, but still I can just press and click and have a post of mine in like how many forums I want..

Quote Originally Posted by noushisubs View Post
    Forget about that forum list. most links are dead.
    I was going to point that out, most of them do not work, so you are better off finding other forums.