Thread: Linbucks needs to keep prices low on adult+18 users

Default Linbucks needs to keep prices low on adult+18 users

linkbucks has raise there prices yet again linkbucks needs to keep prices low on all advertising of adult websites because not everybody is banking big off their recent rate increase.

Linkbucks please think about the little people more often and please set the minimum deposit back to $5.00 for campainge funds. it is currently $10.00

Quote Originally Posted by Grownup View Post
    linkbucks has raise there prices yet again linkbucks needs to keep prices low on all advertising of adult websites because not everybody is banking big off their recent rate increase.

Linkbucks please think about the little people more often and please set the minimum deposit back to $5.00 for campainge funds. it is currently $10.00
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Grownup View Post

I agree

Do the prices change on demand or does the owner decide. Also I agree with lowering minimum deposit funds it would give Linkbucks more ads and is more convenient for users.
    Make money by clicking links ----> http://www.clixsense.com/?3373587 <-----