Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Website Entry Script in Linkbucks?

mzakih

Default Website Entry Script in Linkbucks?

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible in Linkbucks to show ads to people who just enter our website from somewhere, and not only if they're clicking links in our website (the full page script only turn links in our website into LB links, and so can only show ads after our visitors clicking on links in our website).

I think, technically, this is possible, because Adfly has this kind of script for their ad, I just want to know whether we can do this also or not in Linkbucks and if we can, what's the code.

Thanks.

I hope linkbucks will enlighten us about whether it is possible to show ads to people who just step into our sites. I think it will also let them without clicking on the links in our website!! This question is an intelligent one and I am sure that it’ll be an answer to a doubt that many people are confused about!!
    Last edited by Upton; 08-17-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Administrator

We have top banner and side banner. These will display without having to click anything so long as they're linked in to your site.
    We also have referral banners which you can display.

But really, the foundation of the program is based on clicks.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

mzakih

Thanks for the reply, Suzuki. You said "We have top banner and side banner. These will display without having to click anything so long as they're linked in to your site." Well, they still have to click on linkbucks links in our site to have the top and side banner displayed, right?

You also said, "The foundation of the program is based on clicks." Well, people who come to our website are actually clicking somewhere. Many of them are clicking on links in Google's search listing, it's just that we can't use Linkbucks links in Google's listing, because it's beyond our control. I think some other sites such as Facebook also ban the use of Linkbucks links.

So, it would be nice if Linkbucks can help us monetize this first-visit traffic, by creating a script that will load ads for people who just come to our website, especially because people who come to our website usually leave without exploring our sites further. So that people who come from Google and leave can be monetized. And we can also put our site normal url such as http://www.mysite.com/interestingpage/ in Facebook or other sites that ban Linkbucks and still monetize the traffic coming from them.

I know this is technically possible, because Adfly has that kind of script for their publishers. The problem is Adfly doesn't allow mature content, so we can't use them if our site has mature content.

Administrator

I'll definitely forward this to the development department and they may add it to their list of things to try out. Thanks.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

mzakih

Great, thanks a lot.

Administrator

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look into supporting such a feature with our full page script.

You must create an online presence using various methods. marketing1on1 offers top notch marketing services

Do you wish there were an easy way to boost your page and posts? buy facebook likes cheap fast