Thread: I am So pleased To Help People Now

Talking I am So pleased To Help People Now

Those Who are my active referrals i will help them and i will post their vdos in all the forums. 220+ forums. and ya first they have to prove that they are my referrals and active. some people are offering share of 10% income. but i m offering more than that. both me and my referrals will be rich. and ya i m incoming nice now. and i wanna share some with my valuable referrals.
    Contact with me as soon as possible. for more info visit here: http://moneykingdom.page.tl/Earning-...ms-Posting.htm

If Mod's are thinking bout its a uploading.com post than i m happy to say its not. coz i have same referrals in uploadbox, shared image and Linkbucks too.

Respected Member

you are not rich dat why you need referral DUH!

What program do you use to post ?And whats the password to the downloads on your site ?

Quote Originally Posted by royjohn View Post
    you are not rich dat why you need referral DUH!

i have 50 referrals in uploading.com and 40+ in uploadbox. and now i wanna help them. and ya i made lots of money from them. now its my turn to help them. and ya i have more than 400 forums in my list. but i m now only working with 220 forums. and i will increase that number per day. i will start using xrummer soon. than i will do the same for them.

How many videos do you post a day?
    Do you post in all your 220 daily?
    How much do you earn a day?
    Get Loads Of Money - Click Here

I advise people to sign up under rezax123. He is a cool and friendly guy and he will keep you up to date with new methods on msn. Great support and a great guy!

Rezax: contact me on msn soon, I've been away for a while now and I want to know how you're gonna do this! In case you don't remember, I'm "Mikkel" on msn