Thread: Newb

VKeeper42

Default Newb

so i just joined today. im finding this site to be rather vague. im trying to decide if this is worth my time or not. basically what im trying to find out is, on average how many clicks are needed to be able to cash out ($5 i guess). in case anyone is wondering im using the intermission option adult content. what is the average price per click?

Respected Member

averag price/click is $0.00 d0-0d

VKeeper42

ok, so in what way is this a good site? am i going to have to float 1,000 links out there just to make any money?

Quote Originally Posted by VKeeper42 View Post
    ok, so in what way is this a good site? am i going to have to float 1,000 links out there just to make any money?
    Well... not really.

It all depends on where you are going to post your links, where your links are going to be clicked from and how many times they are going to be clicked.

Let's say that you got extremely lucky and posted ONE link in a mega popular forum that is visited by people from US 100%. And lets say that your link got clicked on by 2000 different people each day.
    I'm not sure what the pay rates for US traffic is, but you would make some nice money off of that ONE link.

The name of the game is traffic and traffic quality. The more people that you get to click on your links the better, and if those people are from the countries that LB likes (US, Canada, and there is one more but I forget), well that will be even better.

add paypal4profits (@)yahoo.com to your instant mess and i will give you some tips.