Thread: about breaking frame

Default about breaking frame

In my contry, I preview my campaigns, NO BREAKING, but reviewer often tell me,BREAK Frame, You will be banned;

How can I do it?

Linkbucks can provide a tool to preview for all contry?

Administrator

There is all kinds of redirecting going on with your top banner campaign. Also, your top banner image is tiny. Why not fill the whole ad area?

It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that it's not a frame breaker. Use a geo-targeting tool such as geosurf.com if needed.

If your campaign is denied due to frame breaking, do NOT resubmit until you're sure it's not breaking frames.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

A lot of sites use frames to structure their information display. The trouble is, sometimes these sites will exit to other sites and trap them within their frames. If you want to make sure your visitors are able to break free of other site frames on entry, you can code a simple script to exit the trap and re-load your site, frame-free.

Here's how it's done. You code a small JavaScript in the HEAD Section of your page. This script checks to see if your page resides in a Frame, and if so, targets a refresh of the page to a non-framed environment. Simple and effective. Here's the script:

<SCRIPT Language="JavaScript">
    if (top.frames.length!=0)
    top.location=self.document.location;
    </SCRIPT>

If you want, you can also give your visitors the option to break free by simply targeting an HREF to the current page with the "_top"
    target parameter.

Administrator

Thanks for the feedback. I'll forward it to the development team.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman