Thread: I think "breaking ifame" concept is not clear

Default I think "breaking ifame" concept is not clear

Please post some pictures for example.

Administrator

I already placed a "sticky thread" in the "Advertising forum" as well as the "Support forum" so I'm not sure how much more clarity I can provide...

http://forums.linkbucks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

http://forums.linkbucks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

i don't understand what you are taking about please clear what iframe you want to break.
    jobs at jamshedpur

an iframe is just a frame that your ad or site or what ever is placed in. its like a separate browser window inside of a browser yet its not a brpowser its just a frame. an i frame. i dunno if i can clearly explain because i am a webdesigner and i have used iframes quiet alot. maby this will help What is an iframe? basicly breaking the iframe means your code(to what ever you ad is) is boo boo..junk.crap..broke..not showing up.