Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks DOWN for 6 hours !!!!!

Default Linkbucks DOWN for 6 hours !!!!!

rely good new servers ....

i think not !

this is getting to far ...

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by lawina View Post
    rely good new servers ....

i think not !

this is getting to far ...

thanks...
    yea...i thought it was just my pc. it wasnt down for 6 hrs straight....but i was testing throughout the day since about 5 and it only came back like 3 or 4 times for about 20 minutes each time.

i believe i lsot a lot of visitors because of this. I have a music downloads blog(in my sig) and a lot of people clicked a link, saw it didnt work, so they left. Half of them I wont ever get back. Not to mention the amount of clicks linkbucks DIDNT COUNT during that time. I have already signed up to their competitors websites(no need to list them, we all know). If this happens again I'm going to be forced to switch over until the bugs are worked out with this linkbucks thing. I'm at the end of the road with this and I've only been a member for 2 weeks. I can only imagine the headaches the long time members have had

You all need to buy more servers and more servers FAST!!!

I really can't have my site down for 6 hours. When this site is down, everything on my site is down. For 6 hours I got complaints....some funny emails and more stuff I can't even mention. PLEASE Inform us when the links won't be working.
    The best hip hop blog on the web.
    http://www.linkbucks.com/link/f5e408ee

YEah this is unfair... your killing our website.. Please warn us if this is going to happen... damn-it.. I LOST A LOT OF USERS BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED....

THAT WAS SO UNFAIR WE ARE THE ONE SUFFERING BECAUSE YOUR SERVER DOES NOT WORK....

was at work all that time

got a few PM'z bout my links not workin too

glad LB is back

And i think they are ignoring us... too bad

Unstable server probably, hope it doesn't happen again, cause it kinda sux if people keep asking me why my links are not working ~_~

Only if urlcash didn't lower their rates, I'd be over there now. Hurry up and fix this problem because it's just getting rediculous.

God That sucks yesterday i had 2700 users and now it's down to 1500 damn.....

lol . noobs complaining . do you understand the word BETA ? if not search the dictionary b4 u speak