Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Linkbucks Payment and Support Issues

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

basically...

Default pending payments

dear CommanderBucks

i have payout about 4 days ago but still i m not getting payout before this i get payment in just 1 day or 2 so plz send me payout fast as u can i m waiting. thanx.

zeeshan

Default I do not receive

Quote Originally Posted by yobb View Post
    Commanderbucks is sincere about the payment let us just wait..
    my account is yjl2009,you have showed paid for me 5.01$,but I do not receive it :
    > UserName Amount Pay Account Time Status
    > yjl2009 5.01 [email protected] 3/12/2009 12:36:27 AM Complete
    >

Default Failure to Recieve Payment

Hi there CommanderBucks,

Around 2 weeks ago I submitted a request for payment from my linkbucks earnings. The amount was $5.00. I recieved the automated response informing me the transfer of the funds to my Paypal account would take a few business days. Since then, i've noticed that the balance in my linkbucks account has been reduced by $5.00. However, I have yet to receive that money into my Paypal account. The account is under my email address, i.e. [email protected]. If you can, kindly inform me as to what the problem might be and how it can be resolved.

Thanking you in Advance,

T. Malin

Hello.

I write here because I have not received any payment almost in 2 months since I requested it.

I'm glad linkbucks hired you commanderbucks, because I was losing my patience.

Please contact me as soon as posible.

Contact e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

----------------
    Now playing: White Lies - Unfinished Business
    via FoxyTunes

i requested a payment for 5.06 on march 31 and it still says 'review'. a couple days later, i requested a payment of 5.28 and it didnt go to 'review' it went straight to 'complete'. i check my paypal and the 5.28 is in there within 10 seconds of me requesting it, but the payment i requested a few days ago isnt complete yet. pretty weird. i have never had an instint payment.

i now requested another payment, and here is what it looks like on my linkbucks. hopefully my payment wont get skipped now.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator

Guys, please use our support system from now on. We have Suzuki monitoring it on a regular basis. I havent been checking this thread lately so I apologize.

I will be emailing the following users to resolve their issues:

aukajune
    waliminem
    zeeshan_dik007
    yjl2009
    toamali
    mrmilky

Tim1488, your pay system account is wrong. That's why it keeps getting rejected. You need to specify your paypal email address in your profile for the pay system account.