Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks Payment and Support Issues

Administrator

Default Linkbucks Payment and Support Issues

I'd like to apologize for the terrible support Linkbucks has provided people with. We relied on some volunteer support which led us to believe support was being taken care of when it actually was non-existant.

We've hired a new administrator this week that will make sure all your needs get taken care of via email and on the forums. He will introduce himself shortly.

We're aware that some people have failed to receive some payments via paypal. This is becuase some people get rejected by paypal and their system does not inform us in the same API transaction. We're working on using their Payment Notification API in combined with their normal one that will update your account if paypal rejects a payment down the line.

For those of you still needing money, I will be contacting the following users personally via email to handle their needs.

cukitas
    Hi-Tech
    wcpuppets
    kttm2008
    royjohn

If you have not received a payment in the last 7 days, please reply here and I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks

count me in (asked 10 days ago) a little sum of money $5. I 'm thinking that i should ask for more or not 'cause I 'm having loads and this was my first payment req. I think!

Thank you so much Commanderbucks, I will send you an email right now with my details, thanks a lot!

Banned

I didn't receive my payment too from 14 days to my MoneyBookers Account,
    I didn't have problem before in receiving my Payment.

Banned

I also didn't Get the Money, 11 / 2 / 2009
    I don't like to request Money when my account is only 5$
    it's so small so I wait for more than 20 days then request.
    Why? because I Trust LinkBucks.

iam still waiting my payment too bro

plz help

Rechtloos

Default Waiting

I am waiting on a payment, its my first payment and now i stopt promoting lb.

Banned

I have already 3 money requests, but I still receive nothing. First one have been made 2/10/2009. What happens?

CommanderBucks
    like to point out that you need to do a payment FAQ or if you did not receive your payment, pls click here thread.

a lot of peoples posted repeated questions because they are confused, needed help and can't contact you previously.

A short Payment FAQ written by you would be very useful.

Commanderbucks is sincere about the payment let us just wait..