Thread: Maximum payment limit ?

Cool Maximum payment limit ?

Hi !

Dear "linkbucks" do you have a maximum payment limit per hours, days, weeks, months or per years ??

i just know min payment is $5.00,but it is difficult.

Administrator

There is no max limit and you can request as many payments as you like.

However, if you're concerned with payout delays, I always recommend to request one at a time and wait for one to clear before requesting another. Otherwise, multiple payment requests can cause further delays.

Bottom line is, you will be paid... as long as you aren't breaking the rules
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Oki Many thanks !

You know, I always try to be economical because my job is rather hard and I know how difficult it is to earn money. I try to save money on everything and earlier saving money on car insurance was a common thing for me. Now I also try to find beneficial quotes but I don't pay so much attention to the price.

I try to save money any place I can, and this is a great way for me to save money. I want to get insurance for my edusson reviews cars, and hopefully once this insurance is bought, I can do anything I want with my car.