Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment Delay

Administrator

Default Payment Delay

Paypal has caused us some issues therefore payments will be backed up for another day or two.

Rest assured you will get your money as soon as possible.

Contacting support will not speed up this process Thank you for your patience.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Paypal has caused us some issues therefore payments will be backed up for another day or two.

Rest assured you will get your money as soon as possible.

Contacting support will not speed up this process Thank you for your patience.
    PayPal is the biggest pain in the butt.. they really are ...

I received this from Linkbucks support ...

Currently our payment system is experiencing difficulties but we expect this to be fixed within the next week at the latest. Contacting us will not speed up the processing. Thanks for your patience.

Administrator

Bolding the truth will not make it any more true
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Bolding the truth will not make it any more true
    lol
    It's bolded because I had a sarcastic response about it ...
    Figured I would remove the sarcasm before someone becomes spiteful and extends the already ridiculous waiting time ...

Hopefully I receive my Linkbucks payment before "Apophis" arrives ...
    http://www.deepastronomy.com/apophis...hit-earth.html

Thanks for the info, and thanks for the team hard work to make Linkbucks an incrediable place.

Administrator

Payments should be processed any time now if they haven't already been.

Talking

Payments should be processed any time now if they haven't already been.
    Thanks for the info, then will wait my payments

Excuse my English, I speak Spanish. I use Translator.

I got payment, Thank for linkbucks

Greatly Respected Member

Payment received

Payment Complete. Thank You SO Much, Linkbucks