Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment Delay

After payment delay. I think linkbucks progress payment is very slow, 2 - 3 days, I must to receive payment

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by binh2010 View Post
    After payment delay. I think linkbucks progress payment is very slow, 2 - 3 days, I must to receive payment
    Two to three days ?.. oh really ? ...
    I have been here forever and I still have to wait up to seven days to receive payment ...
    Admin Suzuki even has to wait for payment ...
    Last edited by Steffi; 11-07-2011 at 04:21 AM.

I know linkbucks has 7 business days to progress payment. But I think receive payment instant is very happy than wait

where do i connect my payment if it's not okay with paypal...

Lutron Lighting Control Dealer

pls admin y i did not receive my clicks earning which my members did

Default not earning

i signup yesterday and make links and put on blog here i can see 15 clicks but i did not get money y pls check it

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by janudar View Post
    i signup yesterday and make links and put on blog here i can see 15 clicks but i did not get money y pls check it
    Make sure you're not using short links - these do not pay anything - they only shorten.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

My 2 payments have been reviewed for 10 days. So i can't make any request. Please review it as soon as. Thank You.

"Patience provides money: D "

A payment delay can also be described as the time that lapses between the receipt of the mortgage payment and the forwarding of principal and interest payments to investors of any security that is partially backed by that mortgage loan.