Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment Delay

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by aadison View Post
    A payment delay can also be described as the time that lapses between the receipt of the mortgage payment and the forwarding of principal and interest payments to investors of any security that is partially backed by that mortgage loan.
    Yes, but what does this have to do with anything? Please don't post unless it's directly related to Linkbucks. We don't deal with mortgage payments or interest.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Default The payment is still being review...

Hi, I made the request for payment of $ 5.00 on December 23, 2011, but still I have not received anything, why? The payment is still being review...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by italiabux View Post
    Hi, I made the request for payment of $ 5.00 on December 23, 2011, but still I have not received anything, why? The payment is still being review...
    It is always recommended that you wait 7-10 days MINIMUM before attempting to contact support or bother the forum users. You should also take into account the holidays so I would recommend waiting several more days than the minimum. Be patient.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

I am worried about my payment

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by kerralee View Post
    I am worried about my payment
    I'm worried about whether or not anyone reads my posts...

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    I'm worried about whether or not anyone reads my posts...
    LOL Good one Suzuki
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Thanks Admin Very Much. I Receive My Payment

any news about the delays?

Administrator

We had a lot of holidays which means several things are against you whether it's banking or employees out of the office. Thanks for your patience.

If after 10 days, your payment hasn't been processed, contact support.

Yes, it's over 10 days.

i'll contact them then.

regards