Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Analytics does not show visit

Question Google Analytics does not show visit

Hi there..

I have several ads campaign completed with all 2000 are being delivered by LB but google analytics only show a third of the visit and some ads campaign are really really low at google analytics. The statistics really doesn't tally with LB stats at all.

So does LB really delivered the ads that i've purchased?? I would really wanna know coz I'll be buying more ads soon.. Thanks and will be waiting for your kind reply

no replies???? I've emailed support and there isnt any replies as well...

I have several ads campaign completed with all 2000 are being delivered by LB but google analytics only show a third of the visit and some ads campaign are really really low at google analytics.

Administrator

Your support e-mail is actually being reviewed still so no worries there.

I know that the iframe which Linkbucks uses can throw off the stats. Normally Google Analytics is quite accurate though.

I'm sure there is an explanation. It would not be in Linkbuicks' interest to short change their customers.

Let me get some solid information though and I'll get back to you.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Angry no reply from support yet :(

Hi...

Until now i still have no reply from support regarding this..my latest ads also reflects nothing from google analytics..

Support kindly reply this asap. thanks

Administrator

Hi, part of our support department has been out of the office and I apologize for the delays.

Can you provide some more infomation, such as screenshots and specific details about the stats? Are there no stats showing whatsoever? Or just some? Do different parts of the day or week give different results? Are you sure your Google Analytics account is linked correctly? Has it ever worked, or has it always been not working?

I haven't come across anyone else having this issue so it makes me think that the problem is on your end.

Provide us with us much detail as you can and I'll have support look at this as soon as they return to the office.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

It is in the nature of Analytics to exclude traffic. Some visitors might not have Javascript, cookies, etc. enabled that are required for Analytics to count them.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Administrator

Yea, it's hard to get 100% accuracy but we'll have to wait and see if he's getting just some stats or none at all.

It doesn't work at all. The Analytics site confirms that.

Question Code oopsie?

Well I think I tracked down the problem in the code:

Code:
    _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UAXXXXXX']);
    should be

Code:
    _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-XXXXX-X']);
    as per https://developers.google.com/analyt...llection/gajs/

It seems the Linkbucks code is stripping the much needed - from the tracking code. I assume the code was changed a couple of years back as that was the last time my Analytics account received any data from Linkbucks. There has been a number of changes in that time.

Screenshot from 2016-02-12 01:55:26.png