Thread: Earning money problem?

Question Earning money problem?

I read one of the thread here, but i not really understand how we earn from dumping a picture?? anyone can teach me and show me how to do it? i mean, if we post picture in any forum, there actually can directly view the picture right, so they won't click at the picture.. are we just post the link but it will make them uninterested..

what we doing actually, post the picture or just post the link??

Administrator

Try searching the forums with keywords like images, galleries, image dumping, etc.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Smile

JUST STEP BY STEP ACCORDING TO 4 IMAGES !!!
    REG WITH MY LINKBUCKS REF : http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/399816
    THANKS.

MY METHOD IN 4 IMAGES BELOW :

Smile Thnx linkbucks

I've got my first payment...
    thank you linkbucks....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MMOVN2011 View Post
    JUST STEP BY STEP ACCORDING TO 4 IMAGES !!!
    REG WITH MY LINKBUCKS REF : http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/399816
    THANKS.

MY METHOD IN 4 IMAGES BELOW :

thanks MMOVN2011, it really helpful, but i still don't understand something.. when we post on forum, do we show our image or just the link.. so that they will click our link to view the content or how???

do they interested to click the link if we post only the link instead of image?
    it quit bother me since im new and not much experience in this thing...