Thread: Few Question

Default Few Question

Hi i would use your cashlink and i would know few things.
    for what concern this : " Extremely poor ad click-through rate on your links. "

1) is there a % , just to have an idea for what concern the extremely poor ad click? I know that the advice should be click from the user by his will but if i have i.e 10.000 click for a day and i recive only 50 clicks on advice is extremely poor ? Cause i use normaly another shorter link and i make survay to users to understand how many times they click on advertising. Normaly i recive about the 6%-9% (i did cause i'm studing marketing and it's my passion too , and i would understand which and why user click on an advertising for my thesis)

2) i read in the FAQ that there is wrote "your paiments are istant" but i see in this forum that many poeple are under "review". What does it mean? Why i should be under review? Always for poor click or the opposite?

Thanks

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

1. Don't worry about it too much, it's basically a term against bots, as long as you are having humans click your links your good.
    2. http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=20802
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

You need thesis writing help then, don't worry, we have a team of professional Thesis Writers in Pakistan who will resolve your all thesis writing issue, you contact them at any time, they are available 24/7 hours, simply visit our website when you need our help regarding thesis writing.
    Last edited by lailasheikh; 03-04-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Today the number if people are getting the benefit through advance technology and they are earning online as well. The information about your website is quite informative and acknowledging as well. Thanks for the essay writing service reviews updates as well these would help us to expand our knowledge toward next level.

This solution looks quite natural when an inexperienced student wants to use the academic writing service. For many of my friends, this allows you to have a better academic performance and of course every student wants to receive only high-quality papers.

I've spent quite a lot of time looking for a good essay writing service to get help with my essays and found this review site to be very helpful. In fact, it is one of the very few trustworthy ones. Bought an essay for my economics class following the recommendation from this site and was really satisfied with the quality!

Do not worry about An Essay writing because we are already providing the students online writing help by the expert writers of coursework help but only you have to contact the academic papers.