Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Payment in Bitcoins?

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    I do not recall anyone ever saying there was a problem on our end ?
    (Perhaps you can link me to that statement ?)
    It appears the only problem here is with you ...

Linkbucks offers two (2) payment processing services :
    ● Paypal
    ● Alertpay

Now if you're not able to meet the requirements of those two mentioned processors then perhaps Linkbucks isn't right for you ...

There will be no other processors added any time soon ...

Is that clear enough for you ? ...
    Or does it need to be spelled out in fucking braille ?

Have a great life and thanks for stopping by !

Stephanie
    (Chief public relations officer)
    Chief PR? Oh lawl. Worst possible choice for LB. Well if you want to go down to a low level discussion full of insults and assumptions, be my guest. Two can play that game.

If I read it correctly, I asked what the problem is. You know, for solving it. Judging from your reply I see that you cannot grasp the simple concept of offering help; after all, you obviously fail hard at helping. And, frankly put, I don't give a rat's ass about what you say; at least not after you showed so blatantly your lack of social skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    The easiest way to put it is, politics and regulations.
    Bitcoins aren't subject to any regulation; you exchange them like any other currency and then use them. Unlike with Paypal or Alertpay you're not under the control of those payment processors: using Bitcoins is free. Nobody can block you from doing so or restrict your usage or force policies or regulations down your throat.

I'm honestly interested in more details about those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by FSM2010 View Post
    I thought bit coin was only used by those secret people who hide and hackers.
    Not sure if serious. Either way, bad trolling attempt. Try again.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hugin View Post
    If I read it correctly, I asked what the problem is. You know, for solving it. Judging from your reply I see that you cannot grasp the simple concept of offering help;
    No, you didn't read correctly ...
    On separate occasions you were nicely informed that Bitcoins will not be added ...
    Instead of saying thank you and moving on, you decided to return like a annoying mosquito attempting to resurrect a dead horse ...

I'm honestly interested in more details about those problems.
    Nobody here is obligated nor will they dissect their business model just to satisfy your suspicious inquiry which will not take place to begin with ...

Is there anything else I can assist you with ?

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 03-10-2012 at 06:46 AM.

Instead of saying thank you and moving on, you decided to return like a annoying mosquito attempting to resurrect a dead horse ...
    Yeah I can imagine how much it must suck if users request improvements from a company. Really annoying. Makes you wish all users where just spineless pawns to play with, no?

Nobody here is obligated nor will they dissect their business model just to satisfy your suspicious inquiry which will not take place to begin with ...
    Hahahahaha, asking for another payment provider is a suspicious inquiry? Were you born with a tinfoil hat? I'm sure the FBI would hire you on the spot; after all, cash is suspicious too: A Perfect Terrorist
    Besides, I'm sure the business model of displaying ads has so many secrets that hell would break loose if they would be divulged.

Is there anything else I can assist you with ?
    You haven't, you didn't, and you won't. But thanks for trying.

I'm looking for an open explanation from the admins to a reasonable (and fully legal) request made by users. "No and stfu" is not an acceptable reasoning. You know, something like a "serious discussion between grown ups".

Greatly Respected Member

I'm looking for an open explanation from the admins to a reasonable (and fully legal) request made by users. "No and stfu" is not an acceptable reasoning. You know, something like a "serious discussion between grown ups".
    You're talking to her ...

I make the final decisions concerning which processor is added or denied ... I've recently added Alertpay ...
    The Linkbucks organization has no interest in adding additional processors at this time ...

Furthermore, the Linkbucks organization is not contractually obligated to discuss their detailed inner-office decisions with you or anyone else ...

Please submit any further inquiries to our support department :

http://www.linkbucks.com/contact/

You have a wonderful day ...

Stephanie

Not sure if serious. Either way, bad trolling attempt. Try again.
    I was being serious. I've only heard/read of it being used by people in the underworld. IE hackers.

I make the final decisions concerning which processor is added or denied ... I've recently added Alertpay ...
    The Linkbucks organization has no interest in adding additional processors at this time ...
    Guess I'll just be wasting my time to discuss this topic more with you, since our positions are rather different.

Furthermore, the Linkbucks organization is not contractually obligated to discuss their detailed inner-office decisions with you or anyone else ...
    Who knew it would be such a big secret to explain what the problem with using Bitcoin is. It can't be related to negotiations between companies, since there is no company behind Bitcoin to negotiate with. So, for me, that only leaves LB itself.

Quote Originally Posted by FSM2010 View Post
    I was being serious. I've only heard/read of it being used by people in the underworld. IE hackers.
    Egold was shut down due to legal issues. Egold was used by LB.
    Epassporte was blocked by Visa because of its deep ties to spam. Epassporte was used by LB.
    Paypal makes it easy to scam people. Paypal is used by LB.
    Same for AlertPay.
    Most illegal transactions are made with cash.
    Everything that has a certain value can be used for illegal profits too.

Why don't you spend a little time to learn about it? http://www.weusecoins.com/

And for examples of who is using it and what you can buy with it: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade

Greatly Respected Member

Guess I'll just be wasting my time to discuss this topic more with you, since our positions are rather different.
    Opposites like :

Oil and water
    Kim Kardashian and Marriage

Enough said

Ciao
    salaam
    Orv Wa
    Adios
    Bon Voyage Charlie Brown

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 03-14-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Bon Voyage Charlie Brown
    Charlie brown isn't french.

Hello everyone, yes, I now that you all know everything about cryptocurrency, but I'll risk and add here info about our product here https://safetrading.today/bots/3-commas/
    It called 3-commas and has these advantages:
    Exchanges bittrex,bitmex
    Month subscription 37 USD/Advanced
    Trailing Stops YES
    Portfolio Builder YES

Indeed, it is rather important not to risk where it is not obligatory. And https://3commas.io/trade/binance became the great helper for me in this activities. The main question is about the real variants to work with and to make sure in the quality of trading bot. This one is really great.