Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Link to server Message of the Day (MOTD)

MaxRabbit

Default Link to server Message of the Day (MOTD)

I own a Left 4 Dead server and my own website. I host my MOTD on my website.

I sure would like the MOTD to load up through LinkBucks, preferably the top ad way. However, even though the top ad loads, I don't get credit when this happens.

I also don't get credit for the intermission, and the popup page just never loads.

So can I make one of these methods work? Could I program my MOTD.html to load up with LinkBucks or something?

P.S. Do you get credit for an intermission even if the person skips it?

Respected Member

This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: Caviar de Neuvic

Respected Member

There you can download for free, see the first of these data. Caviar de Neuvic

Respected Member

Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscription... Caviar de Neuvic

Respected Member

You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: Caviar de Neuvic

Respected Member

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... Caviar de Neuvic

Respected Member

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... Caviar de Neuvic

Respected Member

Default great

For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. Caviar de Neuvic

Respected Member

I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. Caviar de Neuvic

Respected Member

Default great

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I donít know what to say except that I have. Caviar de Neuvic