Thread: "Clean" ads are anything but

Default "Clean" ads are anything but

I think you're thinking is as long as there's no nudity, it's clean. Most users who click these links would not think so and many will complain. If you are operating a family-friendly site and that includes not even the slightest indication that it is intended for viewers over 18 or anyone who does not wish to see anything remotely close to adult-oriented behavior no matter how slight, it is probably best not to use LB at this time. Most users I deal with don't even want to see ladies in bikinis or girls dancing around in their underwear. Too bad, looks like LB has great potential for users who want to keep it all clean and that includes text which I've seen to include foul language.
    Is there anything planned in the future to clean up all links? I know LB wants to increase revenue, but there are tons of sites available that will not display controversial content.

if you click clean when making the links then you should be ok..

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by tinksmagic View Post
    I think you're thinking is as long as there's no nudity, it's clean. Most users who click these links would not think so and many will complain. If you are operating a family-friendly site and that includes not even the slightest indication that it is intended for viewers over 18 or anyone who does not wish to see anything remotely close to adult-oriented behavior no matter how slight, it is probably best not to use LB at this time. Most users I deal with don't even want to see ladies in bikinis or girls dancing around in their underwear. Too bad, looks like LB has great potential for users who want to keep it all clean and that includes text which I've seen to include foul language.
    Is there anything planned in the future to clean up all links? I know LB wants to increase revenue, but there are tons of sites available that will not display controversial content.
    We understand your concern and we're going to look into this. We'll see what we can do for users facing this issue.