Thread: Major Feburary Rate Increases

Administrator

Default Major Feburary Rate Increases

The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Yes I seen that ... Admin Commanderbucks also mentioned the possibility of raising the adult rate as well ...

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 02-13-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Steph, you always got something rude to say, be nice or gtfo.

CTMarketer

Greatly Respected Member

Wonderful.. I have a creepy stalker

I am already spoken for so if this is some sort of icebreaker attempt in hopes of knowing me, it's extremely cheezzzy ...

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 02-13-2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Forgot to add "I am spoken for"

Administrator

I figured I'd post this information here too, because some people tend not to read the news posts on the main site.

CTMarketer: Steffi didn't say anything rude on this thread so keep your offtopic comments to yourself.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman