Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filesonic and Megaupload are DEAD don't WAIT !! READ THIS

Default Filesonic and Megaupload are DEAD don't WAIT !! READ THIS

Filesonic and Megaupload is dead. Wuplad doesn't pay anymore. Work of many people just go away

If You ever try to earn on upload this is the best chance.

Uploading was the firs file host whose pays for downloads !!! maybe You don't know that but it is true.

Uploading is still active and stable .

here u have link to the best site

http://uploading.com/partners/ afflink edited

they pay for downloads for all country and also they pay for premium sell

Status / Size* 1-10 MB 10-50 MB 50-100 MB 100-250 MB 250-750 MB 750-1500 MB 1500+ MB
    Light $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $8 $10
    Base $2 $4 $6 $8 $10 $12 $15
    Normal $2 $6 $8 $10 $12 $16 $20
    Power $3 $8 $10 $12 $16 $20 $25
    Super $4 $9 $12 $14 $20 $25 $30
    Ultra $5 $10 $14 $16 $25 $35 $40

So u earn up to 4 cent per 1 download and you will be paid for prmium account sell

You will resive 10% for premium sell account.
    Last edited by gamingmaster42; 01-24-2012 at 01:57 PM.

i didnt have any problems with payments from uploading

OK, so what file sharing sites are still up and paying??

crocko.com is also stop paying......

Greatly Respected Member

This has been going on now for three (3) days and Oron.com is next in line ...

Now all the websites / blogs and message boards that have allowed download links are now filled with dead links ...

Plus
    PayPal is freezing merchant accounts involved with piracy ... If you're involved in profiting off of pirated content, your PayPal may be frozen/or about to be frozen as well ...

Here is the Megaupload mastermind in custody

Last edited by Steffi; 01-24-2012 at 07:39 AM.

shit man i was dumb.

my main source of income was uploading.com. now its gone. what should i do? get a real job?

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

You weren't the only one who was affected, you could move into torrents or yeah get a real job
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

How does paypal know what your earnings are off? you could of been hosting content you made and was sharing with people. I do graphic design and often share my stuff via file hosts.

It's so much easier to make money legitimately that I feel no sorrow for uploaders.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by FSM2010 View Post
    How does paypal know what your earnings are off? you could of been hosting content you made and was sharing with people. I do graphic design and often share my stuff via file hosts.
    Hey Doc.. nice seeing your again ...

Individuals see the copyrighted content download link being offered on your website ... Knowing transactions are made through PayPal.. they simply inform PayPal ...

This was submitted on a message board by Phil (Who features a paypal donate button on his adult site) posted this little tid bit :

Help me take down ORON.COM - File Sharing Site

If you have 10 extra minutes... there are a couple of things you can do to add relevance to the phone call to PAYPAL that I just made.

If you are not aware of a site called ****** you may want to make yourself aware. They post our content... and then sell memberships to ORON.com to get paid.

So what I did was login to PayPal and hit their contact button. You have to login in order to get a web code to give when calling.

Listen to the menu and say agent when prompted. Then tell the agent you have a large fraud to report dealing with adult content.

They send you to a fraud person who takes the information that you give him and send it to be investigated.

I figure the more of us that do this... the more chances of getting PayPay yanked from Oron. Wouldn't that be great to have their paypal account frozen... the affiliates aka content pirates don't get paid... haha!

If anyone wants to spend 10 minutes of their day please feel free to do so.
    ** Phil, I would love to push you in the swimming pool while you're wearing all your gear ! **