Thread: Don't count on mobile clicks anymore!

Default Don't count on mobile clicks anymore!

Most mobile devices now have host modifying apps that automatically reject Linkbucks ads, and if you're like me, you'll get all the clicks you want.

Unfortunately when most all your clicks are mobile clicks, then you're totally screwed. Apparently reporting as 'low quality' clicks or whatever the system calls it, your payment requests will go under Review, and your account will most likely turned to limited (i.e. banned).

I'm glad I put my fellow forum posters through ad clicks when in the end I was left with more time wasted and not a penny more in my pocket.

Moral of the story, don't post on mostly/exclusive mobile places. Your account is just going to get screwed over. Thanks Linkbucks for warning me before hand. I'll just be another down rater for fraudulent ad revenue websites.

Just as always, any website that will claim to give out money, will make sure to keep all the money they can, however they can.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Linkbucks does not limit account for no reasons. And just because your payment goes into review does not mean your account will be limited.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

My friends have told me that they are making money using this platform and That is why I am here. But I have no idea about this forum. targeted email campaign ideas I hope I will understand more about this site from the user posts.

Respected Member

Paintless Dent Removal Sunshine Coast. Stormchaser fix hail damage, door dings, minor creases, and plastic bumper indentations on all cars. Paintless Dent Removal Sunshine Coast. Hail damage Sunshine coast

Respected Member

You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: ข่าวบอล