Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where can i share my links??

Default where can i share my links??

Help!! where can i share my links?
    my email: [email protected]

You can share them anywhere you like. even on facebook, myspace, twitter, that one with the rabbit.

facebook will not let me

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by joelbf06 View Post
    facebook will not let me
    Even if you cloak your links? I'm pretty sure there are people using facebook but you have to mask the links.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

share links on forums like this one.

or make a blog and share links there like this one Mediafire Show

how can u clock links on fb ?? can u tell me ?? please

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by buniek View Post
    I'm not on facebook so I'm not sure but I've heard rumors that there are ways to effectively mask Linkbucks links.

Hopefully someone can provide a method on how to do this.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by buniek View Post
    Go to: https://bitly.com/

Paste you LB link you want to share, you get a shortened url from bitly, paste it on FB and enjoy the earnings :-)

Google + is the great tool where you can share your links. It is the great place where there are lots of people coming and sharing their nice stuff.

go 4 google+, fb n twitter.