Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LibertyReserve Payment

Default LibertyReserve Payment

Hello LinkBucks, I am interested could you add LR for buying a traffic?

Regards

Administrator

Alertpay was just recently added as an alternative so there will be no other methods being supported anytime soon.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Use an exchanger such as xChanger.org to get your funds to AP from LR.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

I was using xchanger, but they are very slow in exchanging and they take additional % of payment.
    I am sure there would be many many more Advertisers if LinkBucks adds LR system.

Regards

Administrator

This is the first I've ever even heard of LR. There are so many nowadays it's hard to keep track.

You're the only user who's ever inquired about it. Not sure if "many, many more advertisers" is an accurate sales projection.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

LR sucks, you can't fund your account directly you have to do it through an exchanger. It's widely used for scamming, so I advise Suzuki that you don't use it, it is not friendly for businesses.
    If you don't like xchanger then I recommend alertexchanger, there are a plethora of exchangers available.

LR is used all over the world.
    I am interested if there is any instant exchanger for LR to AP?

I don't think there is.
    Why not just wait a few days?

Because, sometime I need traffic fast..
    And exchanging lasts 2-3 days!
    I hope Liberty Reserve will be added.

http://adfly.uservoice.com/forums/17...yreserve-mtgox

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by mrdd View Post
    I hope Liberty Reserve will be added.
    I respect your optimism but don't get your hopes up

Adding new payment providers can be a real headache and provoke several complications.