Hello,

We've taken your feedback over the last few months and decided to make an important change in the advertising platform. Next week, we will be changing the ad delivery system to be unique impressions rather than raw traffic like it is now. We expect that this will improve your conversions and performance.

Unique impressions will be counted as 1 unique visitor per 24 hours. This will be based on the delivered metric in your reporting.

Next, we're working hard to give publisher incentives to bring in more traffic than ever before. We are monitoring countries that may be under-delivering and putting big incentives to bring those countries more traffic.

If you are considering a bulk buy, we will work with you by negotiating special rates for those buys. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for more information on that.

Don't forget to drop by the forums to provide feedback and address any of your questions. The forums feature up to date guides and advice on how to get the most out of Linkbucks as a user and advertiser, whether you're a noob or expert. It is an amazing resource for people like you who want to make money on the Internet.

Regards,
Linkbucks.com

Now the ones i have in bold worry me because i have low unique visitors but good raw impressions. seems like the rest is pretty good news but for me i'm kind of 50/50 about next week's changes.