Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Linkbucks Changes Advertising from Raw to Unique

I think unique delivery doesnt work well from 100% of delivered traffic, 60% is unique only. Maybe admin changed system to old one today?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by mrdd View Post
    Traffic is coming, but not fast as it was before new system.
    I would like you manage faster traffic flow for users that use 0 budget,
    so they can get more and purchase more
    A drop in quantity was expected upon switching to unique traffic. It's a matter of quality over quantity. It's mathematically impossible to deliver the same amount of unique traffic as we did raw, but rest assured you're getting more bang for your buck with unique visitors even if the quantity isn't there. With time though, Linkbucks will be able to shell out larger unique traffic quantities, given the ever-increasing publisher incentives.

In the meantime, as was mentioned, if you consider your campaign to be under-delivering, create a duplicate campaign to help increase deliveries.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdd View Post
    I think unique delivery doesnt work well from 100% of delivered traffic, 60% is unique only. Maybe admin changed system to old one today?
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. Post a screenshot of the Linkbucks report that you're referring to. It should show deliveries, attempts, uniques, etc.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Administrator

Our IP capping might have been reset yesterday. It should be working.

Your improvements are actually released in full. You may not detect whatever diverse should your plan can be smaller or even we have now a huge stock for your state you've got acquired. If you do detect some sort of disappear with your shipping along with wants far more site visitors, merely build a second plan with the state.