Thread: Admin CommanderBucks / Admin Suzuki ???

Greatly Respected Member

Default Admin CommanderBucks / Admin Suzuki ???

Numerous PM's on my other site of where Admin CommanderBucks / Admin Suzuki have been over these past three (3) days ...

I have sent out investigators and have discovered many facts of their whereabouts :

● They are both embarrassed that my NJ Devils totally destroyed Carey Price and his Montreal Canadians yesterday in Montreal ... Uh huh and yeah we have what to say ? lol
    (I love classic Patrick Roy!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl2xMXXOw4M

In the mean time Admin Commanderbucks just purchased a Bentley :

and here is a live shot of Admin Suzuki in his new Viper rushing to see the new Rolls Royce :

Now you know where these two have been !

Stephanie

Administrator

Damn you, paparazzi!

I'm not a Canadians fan though.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

It's superior, however , check out material at the street address. مشتركين يوتيوب

I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Satta Matka