Thread: imgshore.com is a scam

Default imgshore.com is a scam

imgshore SCAM DO NOT USE THEM THEY REJECTED ON PAYING ME! I did not cheat.

Greatly Respected Member

Never heard of that pay host ...

Thanks.. they've been added to my
    Banned Words list ...

Administrator

Wrong forum. Nothing to do with making money on Linkbucks. Moved to Chit Chat.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

You might of broken a rule in their terms of service. Strangely its a very short tos.

While sharing images or links, the following behevior or constitue "abuse' and could result to your account cancellation immediately and without notification.
    a. Sending spam emails or messages or spam via SMS
    b. Generating fake traffic. (i.e. self-clicking or using autosurf software/website/bots)
    c. Generating traffic by using hidden frames.
    d. Forcing user to click on image or image url.
    All the above points will be consider as abuse and result to cancellation of users account.