Thread: Account limited and advertisement

Default Account limited and advertisement

Dear administrator

My account has been limited,but I want to buy ads from you,I don't know do you allowed.Thanks

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by huwenbin View Post
    Dear administrator

My account has been limited,but I want to buy ads from you,I don't know do you allowed.Thanks
    Personally speaking.. You've already proven you can not be trusted ... I wouldn't conduct business with you at all ...

Actually, you should be banned from this board because you no longer have a Linkbucks account meaning you do not have any reason to be here ...

I don't agree!Yes,I have been limited,but it because of knowing little, and also this is the first time as a publisher of your site,no money cash out.But now,I buy ads from you,I cash in from my paypal account,why you wouldn't conduct business with me?If so,I think you should Refund me.If no refund me,I think you are worst!

Administrator

So why is it that you can't purchase advertising? What happens when you try to deposit funds and create a campaign?
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Yes, I do have a piss-poor attitude towards people who process the inability to follow simple rules, regulations and guidelines ...

There is always "Google Translate" to assist, but I am sure it wasn't a language barrier that had your account status placed on limited ...

I just de-Admin'd three (3) of our admins due to them creating fake user-names and proxy spamming the board with their personal affiliate links ...

My ex assistant was reading personal messages through the SQL database.. have any idea what damage that causes to business not to mention the trust factor ?
    (I had to turn off all private messages)

I can tolerate a little attitude here and there if the person has passion and knows what they're talking about.. but flat out being untrustworthy is not accepted in my book ...

Sorry Charlie Brown

Stephanie