Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Logo

Administrator

Default New Forum Logo

What do you guys think of the new forum logo?
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Looks fantastic.. love it ...
    Who did the design ?

Administrator

Thanks. Yours truly I took a graphics course in college.

EDIT: I made a couple tweaks. I think it's finished but feel free to suggest anything.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

I think it looks good Suzuki. Could do with making the forums word a bit clearer.

Also save it as png. it wont get gif distortion then.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FSM2010 View Post
    I think it looks good Suzuki. Could do with making the forums word a bit clearer.

Also save it as png. it wont get gif distortion then.
    Good advice. I scrapped the orange font and went with black.

I tried PNG but it didn't help the quality - it just made the file size 4x bigger.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    What do you guys think of the new forum logo?
    Not too bad. It looks like the imagination of all members, having a wallet with full of money.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by yusriani View Post
    It looks like the imagination of all members
    And a reality for some members

it's a good one , i like it

Default Excellent!

Really excellent!

very nice. i like it