Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does performance increase the number of clicks to $1?

Default Does performance increase the number of clicks to $1?

Hello,

With Intermission you get $1 with 2000 clicks. If you have for example 80% performance does this mean that with 2000 clicks you'll only have 80% of $1 even if those clicks come from US?

Thanks

80% would mean that you're getting 80% of the maximum amount of money you can earn.
    Which is, like you said, $1 per 2000 clicks.
    If 100% of your clicks were coming from the US, you would have 100% performance.

Imagine that I have 80% performance. Now I put one or various links somewhere and Imagine that these links will have 2000 clicks made by US users. US represents 100%, right? Now from these 2000 clicks I get from those links (remember they are all US users) do I get 1$ or 80% (my preformance) of that buck ($0,8)?

In that case, with only US clicks, you should get $1.
    The 80% performance you see on your linkbucks page, that's just your average performance score overall.

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

vacant you're wrong

performance score affects all..lets say your performance average is 80%. and all of your 2000 came from us..your performance score would rise to say..81%. so you would get 81cents for that dollar. the performance score stated is the PERCENT OF PROFIT you recieve. you only get that 1$/2000 if you got 100%...

So even if you get 100% US clicks today, because your performance score is 80%, you still won't be getting 100% profit on those US clicks?
    That's ridiculous, what a stupid system.
    Can someone explain to me how that's fair?
    I mean, your performance score is an accumulation of past clicks, why should it affect new ones?
    Last edited by vacantwinterday; 06-17-2008 at 02:50 PM.

In this case you must be very carefull where you put your links. I saw people on the blog claiming that they have 10% performance and less. That must be really hard to get any money!!! It would be more fair if according from where the clicks come you get the respective performance for those countries. US 100%, Angola 2% (or something).

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

people who have 10% usually tend to get alot of clicks.
    vacant, its fair because it avarages it all out .. and that type of system is used everywhere. no one cares about ONE day..its all about overall

Like umatur said, it would be fair if for every click, you get the money deserved based on the country (performance score).
    If it was on a click by click basis like that, it would make a lot more sense.

On the other hand, your posts will not be affected by sudden drops of high performance score people. If you, for instance have a stabilised 80% Performance score, and you get 10 000clicks the next day but all from let's say africa, you will still remain at 80%. It will drop to let's say 75 or 70 but you will still make good money out of it, because the long term performance score is more stabile. If I'm picturing it right ... This system has some qualities too.