Thread: Funds in my advertising account are still NOT available

Default Funds in my advertising account are still NOT available

Hello,
    before 10 hours I deposit funds using PP . The payment is NOT first one, but the still are not available !

Administrator

Is your payment account verified? Did your confirm via e-mail verification?

If you've already contacted support just be patient and they'll get back to you.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

I PP via credit card, I do not use PP account
    Yes I have contacted the support but I need some traffic urgently !
    Please help me !
    my account is noproblem

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Is your payment account verified? Did your confirm via e-mail verification?

If you've already contacted support just be patient and they'll get back to you.

Administrator

OK, I understand you need traffic. Thanks for your patience.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Accidentally i have come across this website and see the details regarding some fund issues on 4g antenna for mobile phone the advertising account. I am a little bit confused about it and looking here for more details regarding the problem. Keep sharing the details soon here.