Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make at least $3-4 a day with linkbucks?

Hybrid View

Default How to make at least $3-4 a day with linkbucks?

Hey guys, I really need help in making money. I've heard advertising methods in which people create banners and post it on their site or something like that.

If anyone knows, can someone please tell me how to make a banner and/or post it on your site? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also i've been with linkbucks for probably a year and I've only made 3.5bucks. This is due to the fact that I need help in advertising methods like side banners etc.

You can create multiple facebook accounts, example 10 acc, and everyday you will add 50-60 random people to your friend list (60x10=600) like 600 new people per day, the max friends you can have in fb are 5,000 now if you got 5k friends in each acc you will got 50,000 random people for share your links everyday, after you find something interesting for share in facebook and share your links every hour in each acc, a lot of people will watch your links, is not a easy work but can result great.

Have sense? my english is bad...

I hope this helps you to get an idea to create your own method
    Wonderland Online|Virtual life is better than this shit|Get paid to review music

^Thanks man.

Also another question. Where do i create a blog in which i can ad advertisements in?

Quote Originally Posted by Thesacredleg View Post
    ^Thanks man.

Also another question. Where do i create a blog in which i can ad advertisements in?
    You can find a lot of tutorials and tips in google about blogs, for create a new blog clic here

Lots of tutorials here
    Wonderland Online|Virtual life is better than this shit|Get paid to review music

Quote Originally Posted by mainfgm View Post
    You can find a lot of tutorials and tips in google about blogs, for create a new blog clic here

Lots of tutorials here
    Ok thank you. Would i be able to add advertisements if i create a blog from that website?

Yes, you can...

Quote Originally Posted by Thesacredleg View Post
    ^Thanks man.

You can create your free blog in blogspot.com or 1freehosting.com where you can install WordPress or any other CMS sites. It is fully free.

Quote Originally Posted by Grover124 View Post
    You can create your free blog in blogspot.com or 1freehosting.com where you can install WordPress or any other CMS sites. It is fully free.
    blogspot doesn't allow full page script they deleted my blog before that contains full page script. i don't know if they allow linkbucks link but i'm sure adding full page script on your blog would give you higher risk of getting your blog deleted.

You can create multiple facebook accounts, example 10 acc, and everyday you will add 50-60 random people to your friend list (60x10=600) like 600 new people per day, the max friends you can have in fb are 5,000 now if you got 5k friends in each acc you will got 50,000 random people for share your links everyday, after you find something interesting for share in facebook and share your links every hour in each acc, a lot of people will watch your links, is not a easy work but can result great.

take a long time too

No no you have described fine. There is no any problem. Also your method is really helpful.