Thread: Is it a scam? Please help. Update: Issue Resolved

Default Is it a scam? Please help. Update: Issue Resolved

So I have recently got an email from linkbucks saying that my payment of 12.00$ USD have been completed.
    So i checked my Paypal and nothing is there!
    I contacted Paypal personally and they said that the sender (Linkbucks) dint send the payment!
    In my linkbucks account it says that the payment is completed i checked everything and all the information is correct!?

Is this a SCAM?!

PS: My Paypal email is confirmed (I can show you proofs if you want)

PS!!!: Guys thanks for the support and special thanks to linkbucks team i got the payment!
    Last edited by Ahmed33; 03-21-2012 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Problem Solved!

Linkbucks does not send emails when they paid to your account...
    Wonderland Online|Virtual life is better than this shit|Get paid to review music

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed33 View Post
    In my linkbucks account it says that the payment is completed i checked everything and all the information is correct!?
    Is it the same Paypal that is registered here on Linkbucks ? ...

===============

Quote Originally Posted by mainfgm View Post
    Linkbucks does not send emails when they paid to your account...
    Yes they do :

Linkbucks.com sent you $5.02 USD

Hello Stephanie,
    Just thought you'd like to know Linkbucks.com sent you $5.02 USD.

I never was got a payment email from linkbucks

only the registration email

Edit:

Linkbucks.com sent you $10.00 USD
    Transaction ID: 22L************
    Hello Chris***

Just thought you'd like to know Linkbucks.com sent you $10.00 USD.
    The notification sender is paypal, when u recive your payment, not linkbucks...
    Last edited by mainfgm; 03-20-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    Wonderland Online|Virtual life is better than this shit|Get paid to review music

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by mainfgm View Post
    The notification sender is paypal, when u recive your payment, not linkbucks...
    Perhaps it's because I am the glue that holds Linkbucks together ...

Just recently, the White House held a ceremony where President Obama added my photo to the Oval Office for inspiration ...

Go in your account on the main site and make sure its your payout address and not someone else.

Administrator

I can assure you that if you've already contacted support that they will look into this. Don't worry. LB has never missed a payment intentionally so it must be a hiccup. Just relax and be patient.

EDIT: I see that your problem was fixed earlier today by the payment department, minutes after you made this thread.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    Perhaps it's because I am the glue that holds Linkbucks together ...

Just recently, the White House held a ceremony where President Obama added my photo to the Oval Office for inspiration ...

LOL wtf XD

Default Sorry Linkbucks

Hey guys i actually got the payment after i posted this thread i think it was a missup by linkbucks

I'd like to send all my thanks to the linkbucks team

Administrator

Glad it was sorted.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman